Comment on page
Participating in ICHI Governance
ICHI holders can deploy their tokens to earn ICHI POWAH - voting power to decide on proposals.
Ways to earn ICHI POWAH include holding:
- 2.Legacy ICHI-ETH LP on Sushi
- 3.Legacy ICHI-ETH LP on Uni V2
- 4.ICHI-BNT LP on Bancor V3
- 6.Legacy ICHI
Members of the ICHI community who have ICHI Powah prior to the opening of a proposal's voting period are eligible to vote on proposals.
How to vote on proposals:
- 2.Select the open proposal you wish to vote on
- 3.Select "Connect wallet"
- 4.Once connected, you can vote from the available options at the bottom of the proposal (You can change your vote as many times as you wish until the voting period closes).
Disclaimer: The right to vote is restricted solely to voting on features of the ICHI platform; the right to vote does not entitle ICHI holders to vote on the operation and management of any legal entity, their affiliates, or their assets or the disposition of such assets to token holders, and does not constitute any equity interest in any of these entities). The arrangement is not intended to be any form of joint venture or partnership.